Friday, December 30, 2011

Kelly Clarkson; I love Ron Paul

You may have heard that Kelly Clarkson, a pop singer has endorsed Ron Paul as saying:

“I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance, If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he’s got my vote."

This then caused a controversy because the Main Stream Media is saying Ron Paul is racist and homophobic because of Newsletters he didn't write and an ex-Ron Paul supporter's statements.

Once Kelly learned that the Media was trying to tear Ron Paul down with these attacks she wrote:

“I have never heard that he’s a racist? I definitely don’t agree with racism, that’s ignorant.”

The thing is, Kelly Clarkson had a 600% increase in album sales after the endorsement. She just made her fan base way larger than before. This right here shows that Ron Paul has way more support than what the Main Stream Media is telling us.

No comments:

Post a Comment